۱۳۹۰ مهر ۴, دوشنبه

El amor contigo es difícil

Download this Song
El amor contigo By Yasmin Levy



El amor contigo es difícil
Es casi imposible
Tu eres de todas
Y realmente de nadie

The love with you
is difficult is almost impossible
you are of everyone now
finally noone

Si pudiera yo vivir
De nuevo esta vida
Sin sufrir por amarte
Preferiría morir

If I could live
this life again
without suffering for loving you
prefer to die

Nunca pedí que tú me ames
Que me descubras tus secretos
Que me esperes impaciente
Que me desees por las noches
Que me seques lagrimas
Que me hagas reír
Solo pedí poder amarte

I never asked you to love me
that you discover (to me) your secrets
that you wait for me impatiently
that you want/desire me at nights
that you dry my tears
that you make me laugh
I only asked to love you


هیچ نظری موجود نیست: